The construction of Derby Court in Liverpool is progressing well, with completion of the development targeted for Q4 2021.
Derby Court Liverpool Build Progress:
- Roof substantially complete
- Windows installation, ceiling metal framework & weatherboarding complete
- Brickworks on 1st floor commenced
- Internal partitions commenced with party & corridor walls 80% boarded on one side
- Internal apartment walls boarded on one side
- M & E 1st fix commenced and progressing on the first floor
Derby Court Liverpool Planned Works:
- Apartment fit-outs will progress with continued works to drylining/ partitions & Mechanical & Engineering services
- Brickwork & windows will progress to all levels next month
- The lift order has been placed and will be delivered mid-October 2021
- Plasterworks, joinery, kitchen installations & floor screeding to start this month
Derby Court Liverpool Completion Date:
Cardinal Rise Liverpool:
Derby Court is now sold out, however, Cardinal Rise in Liverpool is the latest opportunity from the same developer in the city of Liverpool, one of the best locations in the UK for high returns from investment property.
- 2-Bed apartments from £185,616
- 7% returns est.
- Stamp duty coverage
- 2% interest on deposited funds
- Legal fee contribution of £1,000
- Completion target Q3 2023
Click here to find out more.